Sunday, September 18, 2005

Oh, what a night...

We were awakened about 4:00 am to my daughter's crying. So I'm thinking she just can't find her paci, so I'm going to go give it to her and go back to bed. Well, before I even got into her room, the smell overtook me. She had thrown up all over herself and her bed, as well as had diarrhea coming out of her diaper. Lovely sight, I know. I couldn't stand the smell, so Jeff had to do the clean up. I did the bathing. So, we went back to bed, and a little while later, she got sick again. Luckily, she hasn't since then. Ugghh, my poor baby.

5 comments:

Krysta said...

Eeeew! I feel for you. I thought that crap had gone on to bigger and better things by now. I hope she feels better very soon!

Michelle said...

Thanks man, I hope so too. She seems ok this morning. We'll see!

Anonymous said...

Poor baby! I hope she's doing better!
.................You finally posted....

Carole said...

Poor Baby! Hope she feels better soon. :) (and you thought only 3 people read your blog?) :):):)

Glad you finally posted. ;)

Michelle said...

HAHA, Carole., guess I was wrong! I know, I need to keep updating..it's been sad!