Sunday, June 15, 2008

Jaxson's First Swim

I decided to take Jax for a swim last night. I have been wanting to take him for a while now, but Jeff has been less excited about the idea. So, anyway, I took him last night. I stuck him in his little water diaper that Nana got him, and off we went. The water was nice and warm, and he really seemed to like it. That boy just loves to kick. So here are some pictures from our adventure.

(the exposure is off in this one, but it's me and my baby boy, so I don't care)



4 comments:

Melanie said...

So cute! I can't wait to take my little guy swimming.

Krysta said...

How cute are y'all!?!
And um... milk seems to be doing YOUR body good- wowza! lol!

I need to get Sam a baby float- but have had a hard time finding one!

Unknown said...

LOL, Krysta. I hate it! Not the milk, have you, but the freakishly huge breastesess... :-)

I got him a really cute turtle float that has a cover over it at Target. They also had a cute little crab and a little truck.

Thanks Mel! He loved the water.

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! Sweet little water baby.