Saturday, July 16, 2005

Little of This, Little of That

So, it's been a while. I wish I could say that I had some exciting news to share, but I don't! Life has just been flying merrily by! We got a new lawn mower this week. I'm sure that excites everyone! Jeff decided that the riding lawn mower that we had didn't mow fast enough, or turn sharp enough. So, he up and bought what we affectionately call a ZTR. For those of you who don't know, that means Zero Turn Radius. It's what you see most landscapers using where they push the two bars to steer. Anyway, that's the excitement in our lives this week. Let me tell ya, Jeff is excited! Woo hoo for him.

So Payton's been saying sentences a lot this past couple of weeks. Really, one sentence that she changes out the words. For instance, "Where daddy go?" or "Where milk go?". As you can imagine, I'm extremely proud. Not even 1.5 and already making sentences. Brilliance does run in the family though.........

2 comments:

christine said...

yeah i heard jeff was pretty smart.....ha ha....that's awesome she is talking so well...!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

A new lawn mower? Damn, can I come over and try it? I looked at my dirt the other day....