Tuesday, May 16, 2006

What's been happening

OK, so it's been a couple weeks since I have posted; and a lot has happened! Here is the run-down.

4-25 was mine and Jeff's 8 year anniversary! Holy cow, I'm too young to have been married that long! LOL. It's been 8 great years, and I know there are many more to come.

The following weekend Payton and I took the DART train to the Dallas Zoo. We had a really good time. The zoo wasn't crowded, and we got to see lots of cool animals. She was especially excited about the elephants. The giraffe's were quite pretty as well! She had fun on the train too, but I had a hard time keeping her still! The next day we went to Germanfest. I love Germanfest. We go every year. It's a big event for the lively town of Muenster, TX. We got to see some of Jeff's great cousins, who we always enjoy spending time with. They have lots of yummy food; that's almost all we did was eat! The music was good too, and Payton had fun dancing. Jeff's sisters and I were supposed to do the 5K Fun Run before the festivities, but we had stayed out a tad too late the night before, so we didn't make it in time. Cousin Daryl was a little upset with us! Anyway, here are some pictures from the zoo and G-fest.

Whoa, that's a big giraffe, Mommy!


Sitting Pretty in the Butterfly Chair




L to R: Jeff's Cousin Daryl, and sister's Lana and Lisa, and Jeff


My cute little P swinging


And riding the teeter totter


How cute is she eating this funnel cake?


This is a picture of Jeff, coming in 2nd place, for the second year in a row, in Nagelschlagen. The winner got $100! I was so ticked.


Next, you get to hear about my awesome trip to Mexico!!

No comments: