Monday, April 24, 2006

Baseball, Supercross & Playoffs Baby

Well, we had a very busy, fun-filled weekend. Friday night Payton stayed with her Nana, and Jeff and I got to have a date! Wow! We went out to eat and went and saw the movie "Failure to Launch". It was cute, predictable, but cute. Then we went over to the Yamaha dealership and saw Chad Reed.

Saturday started with Payton's gymnastics, then we dropped her off with my mom again, and off we went to Justin's baseball game. Cedar Hill is a long drive from Anna, let me tell you. We made a pit stop at Chuy's on the way. Yum! We sat on the patio, and the weather was perfect. Justin's team won again, so they are still undefeated. Go Mustangs! After that we killed some time at the Irving Mall waiting to go to the Supercross. I found some cute skirts and a pair of shorts at Old Navy. Yay! Next we were off to Pappasito's to meet our group of friends that we were going to the SX with. Just what I needed; more Mexican food. But the beer was pretty good. We had a great time at the Supercross, even though Bubba wrecked! Congrats Chad.

Sunday was a little more calm. We had lunch with my mom at Snuffer's. Man, they have some killer cheddar fries! Then we went home and just did some stuff around the house. I went to the Mavericks game last night with Traci. It was Game 1 of the Playoffs against the Memphis Grizzlies. Thanks Chris, for letting me go. The seats were awesome, and we had a great time. Oh yeah, except for the rude bitch who sat behind us. Unbelievable. She would yell at people to sit down if they stood up in front of her. Forgive me, but I thought this was a game, and you were supposed to stand UP and support your team? Sheesh. So, how was your weekend?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While you and Traci were at the Mavs game, we were in Memphis rooting for the Grizzlies at a Jazz/Blues bar!! We'll be here all week into next wednesday the May 3rd... I already ate some barbecue for you!