Monday, October 23, 2006

Happy Birthday Justin

OK, so I should have posted this last Thursday -- Happy 13th Birthday Justin!

You are growing up to be such a strong, independent, young man! You are so caring and compassionate. We are lucky to have you in our lives. We love you!

We had a get-together to celebrate Justin's 13th B-day. I was too busy visiting, playing volleyball and getting food ready to take many pictures; but I did get one of him blowing out his candles! I really didn't feel good yesterday. I had a sore throat and headache. I was so ready to go to bed by the time everyone left last night. We had a great time though. Thanks to all our family and friends who helped us celebrate. Justin was glad you were here.

1 comment:

Kami said...

My gosh, I don't know what I'll do with a 13-year-old boy when my time comes. ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUSTIN!