Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Land of the Living

I know some of you are wondering if we are still alive over here. We are, and a lot has been happening. Here's a quick run-down.

We just returned from a wonderful 7-Day Western Caribbean cruise. We went to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Montego Bay, Jamaica. All three places were beautiful, but I just seem to have some connection with Mexico. It was beautiful, and we had such a good time!! It seems like all we did on the cruise was eat. I swear, I gained 6 lbs. Yuck!! But man, was that food good!

My photography stuff is going well. I took pictures of the kids at P's preschool just before we went on vacation. I sent the proofs out to all the parents and got a really good response. I also have several Christmas sessions lined up. Santa, I hope you are listening because I have a long Christmas list this year!

P is back in MDO. She seems to be having a good time. It's great for me to have the two days a week to get stuff done, and make all my work appointments. Things are OK on that front as well.

I have a brand new niece!!!! Jada Grace is here, and we are so excited. She was born on Oct. 8, and weighed in at 8 lb., 10 oz. She has a head full of dark hair, and looks just like her big sister Emma looked when she was born. Welcome to the world Jada! When I have some more time, I will post some pictures of her.

That's it for now; gotta get back to work. I'll post more soon!

No comments: