Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Look Who is Already 3 Months Old!!

My sweet baby, Jax. I can't believe you are already 3 months old. You have made our family complete in the short three months you have been here. I can't even remember what it was like without you. You fit so nicely into our family, and there is no lack of love or attention for you here. You have a big brother who adores you, a big sister who loves you to pieces, and a Mommy and Daddy who couldn't imagine life without you.
We thank God everyday that He blessed us with you.

Here are some of the things about you at three months old:

- You are still breastfeeding well, and you still eat pretty often.
- You are still sleeping in the bassinet right next to me, and neither me or Daddy can bear to move you to your crib.
- You sleep about 5-6 hours at night, then it's up every 2-3 to eat.
- You LOVE your swing. Sometimes I think you would rather be in there than be held. You can swing for hours on end.
- You also love to be wrapped up on Mommy. You get right there on my chest, and fall fast asleep. Mommy loves it too!
- You're not a big fan of the car or carseat. You do ok in it, but it's certainly not your favorite!
- You smile and coo at us all the time. I LOVE IT! You make the sweetest little noises talking to me, and I love to talk back to you.
- I think I have heard you laugh once or twice, but you're not quite there yet with the laughing. I can't wait though. I know it will be so cute!
- You HATE tummy time. I think you will put up with it for about thirty seconds, and that's it!
- You have had three shots so far, and you didn't like any of them. After your second round (at three months), you ran a fever for a couple of days. Mommy & Daddy didn't like that at all.
- You still have just as much strawberry-blonde hair as you did when you were born.
- You are Really trying to suck your thumb. Every opportunity you get, that fist goes straight to your mouth. Mommy pulls it out and gives you your pa-pa.
- You love the water. The bathtub and the swimming pool just relax you, and you are just so sweet!
- You are such a big boy, and I can't wait to see how you change in the months to come!



No comments: