Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Trying to play catch up...

Well, we have been busy little beavers lately. With everything from soccer to gymnastics to work to football, we have had little time to just relax...and even less time for me to update the blog. Things are going well, just very busy. Work is still a little slow. I'm really hoping the economy takes an upward turn soon! I really want to be in Aruba next April!

So here's what's been happening...

Payton has started soccer. She has had several practices, and has her first game on Saturday morning. Go Cardinals! She looks oh so cute in her soccer duds. She seems to like it quite a bit. The girls are all so cute. They get really tired running up and down that field though.






Justin had his first FRESHMAN football game. I can't believe he's a freshman in High School! That's just really hard to believe. He's growing up to be a wonderful young man. Here are a couple pics from his first football game, which they WON. They beat Highland Park. **snicker**

Jax's first football game..


Crappy pic quality, but


Aren't they cute?


What else is upon us but NFL Baby! We are so pumped for the football season to be starting. It kicks off tomorrow night! Cowboys play Sunday against the Browns.

Are you ready for some Football????




I'm sure I'll be posting pics soon of Payton's first soccer game. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Chrystyna said...

I can't wait to see pictures of Payton playing! I bet she looks adorable!

The boys look so cute at the game! And Jaxson is adorable in his Romo onesie! Football rocks!

Jamie said...

I have known you for HOW long and I had no idea you had a step son?!?!?!