Thursday, October 27, 2005

Fall pictures

OK, I know, I know, it's been a while. I'm behind again. What's new? We took Miss P to the pumpkin patch last weekend. It was OK, I didn't get really any good pictures. My husband always rushes me! Darn him. He's like, hurry up and take the picture. It doesn't matter if she's looking or not. Well, excuse me, but yes it does matter. To make matters worse, after we were there about 30 minutes, Payton got stung by a bee right on the cheek. Poor little thing! She actually was a trooper though. She only cried for a little bit. So, we left shortly after and got her some Benadryl. Here are the crappy pictures. OK, she still looks cute, but dang, she could have looked and smiled at least once! Hopefully we can get out there again before they close.









2 comments:

Carole said...

How can you say those are crappy pictures? I love the black and white one with the orange flower in her hair. Did you Photoshop that? I thought the pictures were precious!

Michelle said...

Ah, thanks Carole. I guess I just would have liked one with her looking and smiling, sitting with the pumpkins. I did the b/w one with MS Picture It. I don't have Photoshop....yet.