Saturday, October 29, 2005

fun Friday night

we had a good time last night; went to dinner with my brother, his wife, and their little girl. Payton loves to play with Emma and give her lots of hugs and kisses. Emma's finally getting to where she likes to play and hug/kiss back. They are pretty fun to watch. We just learned that Emma is going to be a big sister come next summer! Woo hoo! Can't wait to have another niece or nephew! Of course, now they are pestering me to join in on the fun. I'd love to, but heck if I want to prego during the heat of the summer..no thank you.

anyway, that was a tangent. after dinner at dodie's, we went to their house to let the girls play, and we also watched a movie...Sahara...ever seen it? It was ok, I guess the best part was seeing Matt Mconaughey...wow, talk about a cutie. man he is built! ok, that's all for my friday night excitement!

4 comments:

christine said...

you know pregnancy happens in three's right????

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what Brooks said.....
It's really not REAL HOT until august, september, and sometimes october! Mine was born in June and it wasn't that hot yet..

Anonymous said...

I meant "it's really not THAT HOT"....damn, bad grammar!

Michelle said...

HAHA, Y'all are real funny.