Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Circus!

We had a great time at the circus, as usual. This was our third year to go, and it was a great show. Last year's show was a little disappointing, without Bello, but he was back this year, and as crazy as ever. I really can't believe some of the things they do. We did miss the motorcycles riding around in the circular cage this year. We love the tigers, the balancing (or hanging, I should say) on the extremely tall pole, and the running around thingy. I didn't get to get many pictures, because I had a baby strapped to me all night. Jax was fussy at first, and I thought I had made a mistake taking him, but finally I got him to sleep, and he slept the whole time! Here are a few pics that I got. When I get the other cute one's from Christine, I'll post those too.




No comments: