Friday, August 01, 2008

I have a 4 month old!

Already... *cry*. Everyday with this sweet precious boy brings us more and more joy. We are so lucky to have him!

OK, so he is back sleeping in our room. It was just too hard on Mama getting up a few times a night to take care of him. His room is all the wayacross the house, you know! So, he's back in the bassinet, and often in my bed. Usually by the early morning (3am) feeding, I am so tired, I just put him next to me to feed him, and we both fall asleep. I love having him cuddled up next to me, and I'm pretty sure he likes it too!

Anyway, here are a few pictures I just took to remember this sweet little 4 month old face.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww....love the pics...he's so darn cute...

katertoter said...

What a doll!
I love his bright blue eyes and fuzzy hair.

Chrystyna said...

Awe! These kids are growing up so darn fast - I can't believe it :(
And I feel your pain on the sleeping issue. Why is it they can't sleep through the night like everyone elses kids are?!? I'm glad someone else is feeling my pain! haha! SORRY! I'll send some sleeping fairy dust over to your house once I find some :)