Thursday, December 22, 2005

Dallas Arboretum!!!

We went yesterday because I wanted to get some pictures of P in her Christmas dress; plus I wanted to test my new camera. The Arboretum wasn't decked out like I thought it would be. It was actually pretty blah. But, it was a gorgeous day today, and they had green grass and a lake view! So, I did get a few good pics. Here are some of them. I know it seems like a lot, but it's really not considering I took about 120!!!

My Fish Kiss!

Payton and her Aunt Lana





Payton with her Aunt Lana again.

This group of kids walked by us and Payton just decided she wanted to go with them. So, she grabbed the girls' hand and took off walking with them!!

2 comments:

Kami said...

Someone is still showing off her new camera! ;) I love the two where she is looking away from you. They are great!

Melanie said...

Those are great pics!