Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Now for some good news

1. The Cowboys won last week. Yeah, thank you, no overtime. I'm so tired of these nail-biter endings! They are stressing me out.

2. I bought myself an early Christmas present. My brother has gotten me into camera's and picture-taking. Well, really my child is really the one who has gotten me interested in the picture taking, but he is into camera's and I've been digging his camera. So one day he tells me, "If you like this camera, you should get the D50" (which is a step down from his). So, what do I do? Think about it non-stop, research it, read reviews, and finally (after like, a week) give in. This is what it looks like...

Anyway, I absolutely love it so far...and thank you Troy for helping to increase your baby sister's debt. Pictures to come.

No comments: