Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fourth of July

Happy Birthday America!

We had a great 4th of July weekend. We left on Saturday morning, and went up to Grand Lake in NE Oklahoma to spend the weekend at Jeff's family's lake house. It is so beautiful up there, and I love hanging out with Jeff's cousin's and their family's. They are so much fun! We took our tent (equipped with A/C), our blow up bed, and camped for two nights. We spent the days on the lake, chatting with family, and eating. Man, do they have lots of food up there. I bet I gained at least 5 pounds. Thanks a lot guys! Payton had a great time as well. She really liked sleeping in the tent, and she got mad when we took down her trampoline (aka bed). Here are some pics from the long weekend, as well as some from the weekend before when we went to the Allen USA Celebration (I'll post those first).








This is the "lake house" where we stayed. Isn't it pretty?










Danny, Bryan & Justin getting ready to go out on the "Doo"


This is me, hanging on for dear life!



....And the wipeout -- I think I did about 4 barrel rolls!


This is her "model" pose


Walking with Daddy


This is about 1/4 of the crew

2 comments:

katertoter said...

It IS awesome up there. Looks like you all celebrated in fine fashion. Chris grew up around Grnad Lake and we were just there.
Glad you all had a great time.
~katie

christine said...

lmao....well it looks like we had similar weekends...wipeouts and all...nice pics...!!!

oh and i would have been staying my ass in that BIG lakehouse...