Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Starting Tonight

I will be a school girl again! Hee hee. Too bad I don't look like a school girl again! :-) Actually, I signed up for a photography class at the local community college, and I'm really looking forward to it. I really hope to learn a lot, as I only know a little! I have this very nice, expensive camera that I am not taking full advantage!

I have a couple of friends taking the class with me, so it should be fun!

So this begs the question, should I really go back to school for my Masters? It kills me that I didn't just keep going after I got my Bachelor's....

1 comment:

christine said...

girl, i totally feel you! i wish i would have stayed in for my masters. i can hardly see myself going back now and it's just fading in the wind. maybe our class will inspire me! here's to our "big fat greek wedding" professor, hoping he will inspire us to do bigger and better things...or at least to take better pictures....lmao