Monday, April 03, 2006

Flowers, Flowers, Flowers

We went to the Dallas Arboretum yesterday with my Mom, and my great friend Traci and her two kiddo's. Man, was it hot! It's not supposed to be 93 degrees on April 2nd, is it? We still had a good time though. We had a picnic on their beautiful green lawn, then walked around looking at all the flowers. Miss Thang didn't really care to cooperate with me, so I did the best I could. Enjoy!






OK, Blogger is being a PITA, so I can't get the rest of my pictures posted. Maybe later...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute Michelle! I love the last picture!

katertoter said...

So cute! I love the 4th one down. Her hair is precious.
You did good.
~katie

Michelle said...

Thanks guys!

Melanie said...

Those are awesome! Those classes must be paying off :)