Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Talk about a slap in the face

Last night I was being a very good girl and working out. We were almost at the end of the class, and the instructor had us doing over-head tricep presses with those big thick rubber-bands, do you know what I am talking about? Anyway, we had just barely started doing them, and *SNAP*, mine pops right apart and slaps me across the face. OMG, it hurt sooooo bad. Also, I had just tanned before the class, so my face was a little tender already. It literally brought tears to my eyes. So, here's a picture of what it left on my face. Watch out Lady of America, I just might call Jim Adler.

6 comments:

katertoter said...

I know it must have hurt, but man you made me laugh. I can just picture it. Hope it heals quickly. Good job on the working out thing.
~katie

Michelle said...

I know, I told Traci and she just about couldn't contain her laughter! I guess it is pretty funny!!

Melanie said...

I have to admit I kind of laughed too thinking about the visual. But I bet that really freaking hurt.

Anonymous said...

OUCH!!! Glad that didn't get your eye! What a payback for taking care of yourself and working out! ;)

JenJ

christine said...

lmao...i wish i could have been there....i would have been rollilng...

Michelle said...

Thanks for the love guys...