Monday, April 03, 2006

My Little Gymnast

One thing I always did when I was young, and up through high school, really, was take gymnastics. I loved it, even though I didn't turn out to be one Mary Lou Retton, like I had hoped. Eventually it evolved into tumbling only when I got into cheerleading. Well, I always said that when I had a little girl, she was going to start gymnastics as early as they would let her. So, guess what? Mommy and Me gymnastics! Yay! How fun. She has been taking for about a month now, and I must say, she is a natural. She started about a week before she turned 2, and she wasn't the least bit timid -- she just got right out there and did her thing. Here are some pic's.


3 comments:

katertoter said...

Way to cute! I am glad you both love it and can do it together.
She is so sweet Michelle.
~katie

christine said...

omg those are too cute!!! love the outfit...

Melanie said...

How cute are those pigtails???